Laugh-Out-Loud Contest WINNERS! PAGE 8 #72!

Good way of deciding!
thumbsup.gif

Okay, we have a winner! This contest was way too much fun! The photos that everyone submitted actually got funnier the more that I looked at them, and that made it very difficult to select a winner. I ended up with 15 photos that I put together to show to a bunch of non-chicken owners to see which ones that they laughed at the most. I let them vote and give me their opinions. I showed them to all sorts of people: children, adults, a cop, and even a homeless man. The consensus: you folks have some funny chickens! But here's the part that you have all been patiently waiting for: the winner of the Laugh Out Loud Contest and proud owner of the coveted and oh-so-valuable rubber chicken-keychain is: a tie! That's right. I just couldn't pick between 2 of your photographs, and neither could all of the people I talked to. So here's what we have:

Tie for 1st: luvmychicknkids post #17
Gets the Chicken Limerick Award! Your bird cracked me up!

There once was an opera-star rooster
Who used a fine chair for a booster.
His crow was so thunderous
The performance was blunderbuss!
The band said "You do make us moot, sir!"

And Ondra's Seramas post #40
Gets the Chicken Dance Award! What great shot, and a funny photo!

2nd Place goes to trinitymare post #49
Who Gets the Award for Actually Making Peeps Edible! Yum! And Funny!

Honorable Mention Award goes to Chookies Rox post #24 whose photo made me laugh because it wasn't funny, which is what was funny about it.
You must choose your award, however. You either get the Rebel Bird Award for submitting a photo that breaks all of the rules, or you get the Magical Chicken award for having chickens that can turn in to ducks! Let me know!

If all of the winners will send me a private message with a mailing address, I will send you your awards and prizes! Congratulations to the winners, and thank you to everyone who submitted photos. This was so much fun. And even if you didn't win, you all have winning birdies with great personalities!
lol.png

What's funny is...I saw the duck photo earlier and saw absolutely nothing funny about it. But now, with it winning for not being funny...I can't stop laughing at it...

woot.gif
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
And congratulations to everyone else!!! There were so many funny ones, I can see why it was hard to decide!!! I will be reading Hansel his Limerick when I tuck him in bed tonight!!! I think having his own personal limerick, written just for him, is the best part of all!!!

WooHoo!! Congrats winners. Hansel made me laugh..

And.. I'm laughing because the duck photo won because it wasn't funny. Now THAT'S funny

Oh thank you so much!!! It's the first time I've won a contest with a prize! lol. sheldy and noo-noo are funny
smile.png

Word is out that Chookies Rox has chosen the Award of Rebel Bird! Congratulations to those rebel ducks! And congratulations again to all of the winners, and to everyone else who indeed made us all laugh out loud with your wonderfully funny chickens!

Back
Top Bottom