Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE

Pics
Looking good! Nice to see some blacks in the mix too. My favorite is the one on top of the 4th pic down. Got her at a good angle there ;)

Here's a few from yesterday. Have to say I am envious of everybody else's grass. Always a battle on top of this rock.

What beautiful birds everyone has!!!
love.gif

Seth wasn't here for the first candling of our eggs on Monday night, but I wanted to post the results here. Out of 18, we had one with a crack during shipping - pretty bad dent/crack or else I'd have done everything I could to save it. Another came up with the red circle/black spot during candling and had only one discernable blood vessel - the rest are all webbed nicely, only a couple with saddled air sacs but those seem to be straightening up. Hoping for a good outcome!

So good to see everyone's birds - they're all looking great! Those splits - WOW!

The babies finally came today! Yeah! 13 blacks and 7 lavs! Hum.....now where to put them. Kinda excited about the blacks. I rally like black ams. They are so pretty.

I dont know how to post pics from my phone....so i didnt take any.

The babies finally came today! Yeah! 13 blacks and 7 lavs! Hum.....now where to put them. Kinda excited about the blacks. I rally like black ams. They are so pretty.

I dont know how to post pics from my phone....so i didnt take any.

wee.gif
Congratulations! Where did you get them from?

My Lavenders and Splits are growing up so fast - they moved into their coop two days ago and they have finally figured out how to roost at night instead of sleeping in a pile in their transfer crate.. silly things!

That is no excuse.. go take PICTURES!!!!
lau.gif
Somebody will know how to help you post pictures! I wanna see fluffy faced cuties! PLEEEASE???
jumpy.gif

Paul Smith is where i got these chicks. Cant wait to see them grow up! Maybe i can send pics to fig and goose and she can post them. I will get some tomorrow.....before i fill the brooder to overflowing with mine that are hatching.

Paul Smith is where i got these chicks. Cant wait to see them grow up! Maybe i can send pics to fig and goose and she can post them. I will get some tomorrow.....before i fill the brooder to overflowing with mine that are hatching.

Ooooooh, Paul Smith's Black Ameraucanas are truly droolworthy!
droolin.gif
I can't wait either, but I guess I will have to!

At least I will have to wait until my eggs from Dak get here (tomorrow
fl.gif
) and then wait another 3 weeks...

Please send pictures.. Pretty please? Just to tide me over till mine hatch?

Back
Top Bottom