Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE

Ameraucanas are supposed to have the beard and muffs. most breeders would cull for those defects. if you breed your birds without the required muff and beard they would be Easter eggers.

you can get lavender orpingtons they don't have beards and muffs they also lay brown eggs.

was this to me? LOL hope not

Anyone need a Lav Am Cockerel?? I am in Az. These guys hatched Feb. Not full grown yet, still skinny and awkward. They just started mating and crowing .

I wish i could so bad, he's really pretty.
droolin.gif
Too bad im in Chandler.

Quote: Whatever you do, don't get caught - Kentucky is proposing a chicken ban on any areas inside city limits, not just roos, but all chickens. I don't know what your consequences would be there, but if this passes here, the fine is $200 per bird and up to 30 days in jail. Repeat offenses are up to a year in jail.

If you ask me, it's a little too much fuss and control. Thankful we live far away from the city limits.

Whatever you do, don't get caught - Kentucky is proposing a chicken ban on any areas inside city limits, not just roos, but all chickens.  I don't know what your consequences would be there, but if this passes here, the fine is $200 per bird and up to 30 days in jail.  Repeat offenses are up to a year in jail.

If you ask me, it's a little too much fuss and control.  Thankful we live far away from the city limits.

Our entire neighborhood breaks the hoa and city laws constantly. Chandler in particular is ridiculous about pets. Heck, the guy behind us has six masfiffs! Ive gotten a notice about not using the right colored trash can but the chickens have been around for years haha. Hopefully it stays that way.

I am in Phoenix pretty often......
wink.png
chandler banned chickens in july. I have hens but haha...its a secret. No roos for us. Dunno if you saw but ill be having lavanders and pipsnpeeps project chocolate bantams too!
Whatever you do, don't get caught - Kentucky is proposing a chicken ban on any areas inside city limits, not just roos, but all chickens. I don't know what your consequences would be there, but if this passes here, the fine is $200 per bird and up to 30 days in jail. Repeat offenses are up to a year in jail. If you ask me, it's a little too much fuss and control. Thankful we live far away from the city limits.
KY is a nice place to VISIT lol. income tax and no chickens what kinda place is that?????

Back
Top Bottom