Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE

Thanks Fowlstuff (John) for the wonderful work you have done with the lavender and silver Ameraucanas. These are the best of 11 cockerels.

Thanks Fowlstuff (John) for the wonderful work you have done with the lavender and silver Ameraucanas.
I would like to echo this by also thanking John at FowlStuff for all the work he did for the breed and also for giving me my start in bantam Ameraucanas. I was so proud to take some of the lavender and silver chicks I grew out from his stock to my first show this past weekend.

I would like to echo this by also thanking John at FowlStuff for all the work he did for the breed and also for giving me my start in bantam Ameraucanas. I was so proud to take some of the lavender and silver chicks I grew out from his stock to my first show this past weekend.
I saw a couple photos on our Facebook page of you and some birds at the show. It's great to hear you enjoyed your first show.
The bantam lavender cockerel in the photo above looks real nice, but what stands out to me is how nice his tail feathers appear...especially for a lavender. It is rare to find a LF lavender male with tail feathers in such good condition.

Last edited:
I would love two nice actual Ameracauna chicks or pullets, possibly silver. I can not buy 25 chicks from a hatchery. I have 2 EE's right now. I live up in Pioneer, CA. above Jackson, California on hiway 88.

Hello, I am above Jackson, CA on hiway 49. I am up hiway 88 in Pioneer, CA. I am looking for two female silver Ameraucanas, chicks or pullets. I have two sweet EE's now along with other breeds. I can meet in Sacramento, or if not too far down hiway 99. I can not get 25 more chicks from a hatchery. I can not get them till March 5th. Please let me know if anyone is able to sell me this breed and thank you!

The bantam lavender cockerel in the photo above looks real nice, but what stands out to me is how nice his tail feathers appear...especially for a lavender. It is rare to find a LF lavender male with tail feathers in such good condition.
Really? I have three cockerels from you and they all have nice tail feathers. They aren't quite the same quality as silvers but I think they are pretty respectable!

I am looking for two female silver Ameraucanas, chicks or pullets.
Hi there...

This is the LAVENDER Ameraucana thread. Did you mean you were looking for lavenders which are a silvery sort of color or actual silver Ameraucanas which are a completely different variety? Here are examples of both colors in bantam pullets:
Lavender pullet

Silver pullet (very young as her breast color hasn't come in fully yet in this photo)

Hi there...

This is the LAVENDER Ameraucana thread. Did you mean you were looking for lavenders which are a silvery sort of color or actual silver Ameraucanas which are a completely different variety? Here are examples of both colors in bantam pullets:
Lavender pullet

Silver pullet (very young as her breast color hasn't come in fully yet in this photo)
And then when put the two together you get lavender silver.

Back
Top Bottom