Lavender Ameraucana Hatching Eggs

bluehousefarm

Songster
9 Years
May 21, 2013
Fairview, North Carolina
I have hatching eggs available from my flock of Lavender Ameraucanas. All chicks will hatch Lavender , no split to black chicks this year! I have 15 hens and 3 roosters this year all from split to black stock. Feather quality is great and since the deep freeze seems to be over some of the hens have started laying in earnest. My farm is NPIP certified and AI clean (NC- NPIP 55-1292). Eggs are $4 each + $16 shipping. Eggs will be double boxed and individually bubble wrapped.
Please also check my farm website at blue-house-farm.com. I'm happy to answer any questions about my flocks, hatching eggs and incubation! Please pm or email at [email protected]. I sometimes don't get notification from this site when I have messages, so please try email if you don't hear back from me within hours.
Saskia

Ameraucana flock.jpg

Ameraucana rooster.jpg

Ameraucana chick.jpg

I have hatching eggs available from my flock of Lavender Ameraucanas. All chicks will hatch Lavender , no split to black chicks this year! I have 15 hens and 3 roosters this year all from split to black stock. Feather quality is great and since the deep freeze seems to be over some of the hens have started laying in earnest. My farm is NPIP certified and AI clean (NC- NPIP 55-1292). Eggs are $4 each + $16 shipping. Eggs will be double boxed and individually bubble wrapped.
Please also check my farm website at blue-house-farm.com. I'm happy to answer any questions about my flocks, hatching eggs and incubation! Please pm or email at [email protected]. I sometimes don't get notification from this site when I have messages, so please try email if you don't hear back from me within hours.
Saskia

View attachment 1237037
View attachment 1237038
View attachment 1237039
Your birds are beautiful!!!

Hi Saskia! We have a SFH from your farm..... love her..... may be ordering again! Love some Ameraucana

Saskia.. I think some Am eggs would be fabulous! What are the colors of their eggs? I know.... I'm so nosey!

I'm hooked...... what other fertile eggs do you have? I think we would like some Ameraucanas and maybe SFH if available....

Back
Top Bottom