Lavender Laced Orpington!!!! Extremely Rare!!

Anyone else have this project too? I would love to purchase any birds that have lace in them if you do. Willing to pay top dollar. Thanks!

Pictured Below is an ordinary Lavender Orpington. Compare the color to the young pullet in my project. The pullets mother bred true when I mixed the Lavender X Lavender.

Muffin was eating at the time, but I tried to get a good picture of the coloring and lacing.

For those who think I added other breeds into this group I have not. Simply picked out the genetics and have spent lot of money on the project. If you have anything negative to say please leave it out. If you have an questions, list them below.

I have another project that I'm working on which is a red speckled Orpington/ Silver speckled. Not laced but mixed coloring through the wings, neck, and body. PICTURES COMING SOON!

I have a pencil lace Orpingtons female she is a beauty!!! Unfortunately not been able to get my hands on anymore birds or eggs after searching for sometime, so the nearest colour Orpington to put with her is one of Isabel Keithsorps Lavender Laced Orpington young rooster, eggs hopefully available next seasonI. I will forward pics soon.

Cherr's
Karen.

I am working on this color as well. I am growing out a group to select for lacing crispness this December. Mine are Lavender Laced Isabelle. I should have chicks for sale in 2017.

I'm super excited! This has been a really fun project!!!!

Hello there, Thank you for your message. I purchased a doz eggs of the lavender lace from Kieths Orps. They where the closest type to put with my pencil lace Orpington hen. I have 3 maturing roosters to choose from. This will be the first time for me to have ago at breeding my own chucks. You are right it is exciting!!! Love some pics if possible!!

Regards.
Karen.

I have a trio of Lavender lace Orpingtons, these bird hatched from Keith's Orps, they are about 12 months old, I will forward pictures soon. All eggs have proved active, pics of chick also. If interested in these stunning birds . Do leave message.

Regards.
Karen.

So excited to finally share this with Backyard Chickens!I've found and developed the first offspring of Laced Lavender Orpingtons. If anyone else has seen this color pattern let me know, but I've been working hard to find anything like this. This are 100% Lavender from a english Bloodline.

Really pretty hen! Let me know when you are selling. How much would you be selling them for, since they are rare and all?

Back
Top Bottom