Lavender Orpington at 5 weeks male or female?

It is a lavender Orpington. And comb is grey. Is that possible?? Got it from a hatchery. It's monstrous in size compared to my other supposed pullets ^_^
Oh, mine just didn't look like that and the other chicks I have seen that are Lavenders, don't seem that grey, so I thought maybe it was the lighting. The feathers look a little different, possibly like a Blue Orpington?

Oh, mine just didn't look like that and the other chicks I have seen that are Lavenders, don't seem that grey, so I thought maybe it was the lighting. The feathers look a little different, possibly like a Blue Orpington?

I'm not sure? Got them from Hoover Hatchery. Perhaps not a breed standard? I'm new to lavender Orpingtons. Maybe it is blue? Definitely darker than my other.

I'm not sure? Got them from Hoover Hatchery. Perhaps not a breed standard? I'm new to lavender Orpingtons. Maybe it is blue? Definitely darker than my other.
The Blues grow up to be gorgeous! Also huge! I just wanted a for sure color and with the blues they can end up blue, splash or black, but yours looks like it is going to be that beautiful blue that goes in hues sort of like an ombre haircolor:)

The Blues grow up to be gorgeous! Also huge! I just wanted a for sure color and with the blues they can end up blue, splash or black, but yours looks like it is going to be that beautiful blue that goes in hues sort of like an ombre haircolor:)
I would like to see what it looks like in a few weeks if possible:)

B8BC40B0-EC4F-447B-86E1-0052E25A9860.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom