Lavender Orpington pictures

JadeFarms

🙄🤚 Loving life 💜
May 3, 2019
Florida
I want to see everybody’s lavender Orpingtons! They are a pretty common chicken and are very pretty. You can add as many pictures as you want. I don’t care if there’s 50 lol I just wanna see your lavenders! Make sure to add
Name:

I will start.
Name: Tropically
She’s named tropically because my LO rooster is named Pollo.
View attachment 2330293

Last edited:
I want to see everybody’s lavender Orpingtons! They are a pretty common chicken and are very pretty. You can add as many pictures as you want. I don’t care if there’s 50 lol I just wanna see your lavenders! Make sure to add
Name:

I will start.
Name: Tropically
She’s named tropically because my LO rooster is named Pollo.
View attachment 2330293
I can't see the picture.

I can't see the picture.
Sorry, I guess It didn’t upload.
4835BE70-9CF5-4938-B15D-757748F66BF1.jpeg

I know he isn't a lavender, but though I'de share!

IMG_5177 3.jpeg
IMG_5612.jpeg

Name: Guardo
Breed: He is my rare breed Issabell Orpington!

I didn't choose the name, he came to me with he name, and I honestly don't know why he was named that. All I know is he was adopted from a mexican farm and I though maybe Guardo mean something in Spanish, but I looked it up, and apparently it means, to look? I don't know, but maybe they though he was very pretty to look at?:confused::p Who knows! Its fun to think about though! Enjoy, I will post a pic of my beloved sunshine, who is also not a Lavender, but is still an Orpington! Avery

I know he isn't a lavender, but though I'de share!

View attachment 2334263View attachment 2334264
Name: Guardo
Breed: He is my rare breed Issabell Orpington!

I didn't choose the name, he came to me with he name, and I honestly don't know why he was named that. All I know is he was adopted from a mexican farm and I though maybe Guardo mean something in Spanish, but I looked it up, and apparently it means, to look? I don't know, but maybe they though he was very pretty to look at?:confused::p Who knows! Its fun to think about though! Enjoy, I will post a pic of my beloved sunshine, who is also not a Lavender, but is still an Orpington! Avery
Beautiful ♥ Guardo, is something one says about oneself because it is possessive form. It means "I watch over" so it can mean "I take care of..." or "I keep protected"

Beautiful ♥ Guardo, is something one says about oneself because it is possessive form. It means "I watch over" so it can mean "I take care of..." or "I keep protected"
That would make sense! Thanks for the input!He is slightly aggressive when it comes to his flock. I depends on the person. But when he is with his flock, he will eye you when you come in the coop, and kinda run at you. It's ahlarouse though because I took him out of the flock for a couple weeks for rehab, and he was so sweet, you could snuggle him! He's a good boy, and very protective of his flock!

Back
Top Bottom