Lavender Orpington project ....

That is complete ignorance. Not to come off rude...Seriously look up the definition of lavender. Lavenders are when the blue color is transferred from one generation to the next with the color staying the same. You are just seeing the dark coloring and you can't get over it. That's what happens in Europe and foreign countries. Your only know American birds.Europe's lavenders are bred to look blue but possess the genes to carry true to their color.

All my LF English/ German birds are all housed indoors due to heat issues where I live. Fence jumping is not possible. I have American birds too look at my profile picture.

That is complete ignorance. Not to come off rude...Seriously look up the definition of lavender. Lavenders are when the blue color is transferred from one generation to the next with the color staying the same. You are just seeing the dark coloring and you can't get over it. That's what happens in Europe and foreign countries. Your only know American birds.Europe's lavenders are bred to look blue but possess the genes to carry true to their color.

All my LF English/ German birds are all housed indoors due to heat issues where I live. Fence jumping is not possible. I have American birds too look at my profile picture.

Lavender is when the bird has two copies of the Lavender gene, blah blah blah.....I know what Lavender is. As I said, I breed them. The Lavender gene DILUTES BLACK to create the greyish color. I am seeing an Andalusian Blue bird, not Lavender, omg...Please, just stop already!!!

I only know American birds? Here's a couple of my birds, I know what I'm talking about, LMBO!!!<====Lavender

Listen I'm no expert, but I do know basic genetics and what AN ANDALUSIAN BLUE looks like.. I'm just going to let you remain in your own little world.

Okay,Hey, I get it. You wanted to be the first person with lavender orpingtons with lacing. Ha ha you know it!! and my 6 years of works and having it as a college project in AG Genetic Sciences means nothing to you. We had to do specific projects in poultry to graduate and mine took second! Believe me the teacher checked all the back ground. Oh and you lavender orpington rooster needs a new bloodline he is starting to turn a yellow tint, due to inbreeding and poor genetic selection. Might want to switch not meaning to offendn ;P Must suck to get your bird criticized.

Okay,Hey, I get it. You wanted to be the first person with lavender orpingtons with lacing. Ha ha you know it!! and my 6 years of works and having it as a college project in AG Genetic Sciences means nothing to you. We had to do specific projects in poultry to graduate and mine took second! Believe me the teacher checked all the back ground. Oh and you lavender orpington rooster needs a new bloodline he is starting to turn a yellow tint, due to inbreeding and poor genetic selection. Might want to switch not meaning to offendn ;P Must suck to get your bird criticized.

That's gold leakage dear, work in progress, kind of like your Blue Orp....

I've seen a lot of comments and I'm not sure who they are directed at but I don't plan on showing these birds or selling as something other than mixes or meat for now they are eye candy for the yard so harsh remarks are not needed nor wanted about how I choose to breed MY birds
My week old blue andalusian x lavender orp! I'm hoping to keep the lavender orp color with the heavier andalusian lacing the sibling is darker blue like the andalusian

I've seen a lot of comments and I'm not sure who they are directed at but I don't plan on showing these birds or selling as something other than mixes or meat for now they are eye candy for the yard so harsh remarks are not needed nor wanted about how I choose to breed MY birds

They make very attractive birds, I also mess around with one copy of Andalusian Blue in Lavender.

Back
Top Bottom