Lavender Orpington project ....

how much are 1 dozen egg going for in the US? the only breeder (right now) in canada is selling her eggs for 150.00 per dozen there is no way i am ever paying more then 50.00 for a dozen (and i think 50.00 is to much some times)

Quote:
Locally, I sell mine for the same price as eating eggs .... around $2.00 a dozen.
smile.png

Quote:
Locally, I sell mine for the same price as eating eggs .... around $2.00 a dozen.
smile.png

ok how much do you sell your hatching eggs?? for 2.00 a dozen (think's i should move by Kathy for a year)

Hi Guys,
Someone just asked me about selling them some Lav Orp Proj eggs. How much should a half a dozen be sold for? I've never done it and have no clue. I just want to be fair if ya know what I mean. Oh also, how much does it cost to ship in US?
Thanks for your input,
Beth

Beth G. :

Hi Guys,
Someone just asked me about selling them some Lav Orp Proj eggs. How much should a half a dozen be sold for? I've never done it and have no clue. I just want to be fair if ya know what I mean. Oh also, how much does it cost to ship in US?
Thanks for your input,
Beth

Beth, personally I won't sell them to just anybody. Make sure they are actually going to take the measures to insure they are improved upon. They are project birds, which means that they need to improved conformation wise. Get their zipcode, estimate the weight of 6 eggs (about 3 pounds?) and do a shipping quote through the USPS for Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. I would say a serious buyer would pay what you ask for them while a less serious buyer would not. Most are sold for $100+ a dozen depending on their quality.​

Quote:
smile.png

ok how much do you sell your hatching eggs?? for 2.00 a dozen (think's i should move by Kathy for a year)

Come on over!
smile.png

Quote:

Come on over!
smile.png

Humm, so much to do so little time. A member here (not to far from me) got half a dozen and hatched 5 off, so i hope to get some eggs from her next spring. Off corse my new 400 egg incubator does not help this addiction any...
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom