Lavender Silkie Rooster

AHappychick

Wanna-be Farmer
11 Years
Dec 16, 2008
westchester
For Sale a nice full lavender Silkie Rooster about 1.5 years old. F2 generation

This boy has a very nice small comb although his coloring is a little too red. He was one of my main lav breeders but i have now replaced him with one of his offspring. I have some of his sons for sale in other auctions so you can see with the right hen he will breed nice black combed offspring. I have gotten some spectacular lavenders from him and want him to find a good home where he can be a breeder
smile.png
Vaulted scull and big crest and beard too
smile.png
He hatched from my George M. and Bren lines.

he has a few scabs on his earlobes from a brief scuffle with another roo whom he is now best friends with lol

will ship express with new box for total of $55

lavroo2.jpg

lavroo1.jpg

lavroo3.jpg

lavroo4.jpg

lavroo5.jpg

lavroo6.jpg

lavroo7.jpg

lavroo7.jpg

lavroo8.jpg

lavroofeet.jpg

Last edited:
UGH!!! Darn it all! I really REALLY need a lav roo, but i now with this bid the price will most likely go up and up and UP! AHHHH! I hate auctions! Beautiful roo, WISH I COULD HAVE HIM.

Quote:
well if you want him bid, most people have their Roo's for the season now so I dont think he will go into a bidding war.

Oh man he's a cutie! Someone I talked to was looking for a lav roo I'll send them this way
smile.png
He looks like a pretty small fellow from these pics is that true?

cool.png
cool.png
cool.png
he is really nice susan is he the father of some of the chicks you sent they are turning out gorgeous thanks bryan
cool.png
cool.png
cool.png

Quote:
yes he is
smile.png
actually your chicks are some of the last chicks I hatched from him. I am now just starting to breed some of his offspring.
smile.png

he will get along with other roos btw as long as introduced first for a day or so between fence or chicken wire.

Thanks Chkensnmore my lavs are a big project for me but improving with each generation. It has been very slow work but a lot of fun.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom