Lazy Peachick

Did i use albendazole as a treat for coccidia or what? It could be available here. How many apple cider vinegar should i put for every litre?

Albenzadole is the only common wormer that gets tapeworm as well as the other 3 that safeguard gets. Its also sold as valbazen. Its not a treatment for cocci. I believe you are already treating that. I use 2 or three teaspoons of apple cider vinegar per liter of water and of course only give young chicks warm water. Because it changes the ph of your water, its best if you don't use it while putting other medications in their water. If what you are currently using is working I would not add other medications.

Thank you all for the respond, i will go now to buy all the listed wormers and treats for blackhead and coccidia, is their anything more i should buy it too?

I will try to find metronidazole, fenbendazole, Baytril, amprolium and if i can find albendazole.

These are new poop pictures, The first is totally white:

Thank you all for the respond, i will go now to buy all the listed wormers and treats for blackhead and coccidia, is their anything more i should buy it too? I will try to find [COLOR=333333]metronidazole, fenbendazole, Baytril, amprolium and if i can find albendazole. [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]These are new poop pictures, The first is totally white:[/COLOR]
Good morning Othman, You already have baytril... it is the one labeled "interflox" and which says enrofloxacin on the bag. It was on the bottom in the photos you first sent.

Last edited:
Do you have a scale to weigh your birds? You can dose more accurately if you know how much they weigh. Otherwise one is just guessing at the correct amount of medicine to give the bird. A small digital scale that the bird can stand on will be very helpful to you if you do not already have one

Last edited:
Do you have a scale to weigh your birds? You can dose more accurately if you know how much they weigh. Otherwise one is just guessing at the correct amount of medicine to give the bird. A small digital scale that the bird can stand on will be very helpful to you if you do not already have one
I have a scale, haven't you seen my orange scale
lau.gif

My goodness, how could I have missed an orange scale? :-D
I was thinking @casportpony had probably already made sure you had one, but I forget these things...
Good catch on the dates on your baytril!

Back
Top Bottom