Does the dog only fetch sticks, or does he dig holes too? BTW, had you taken the dog out to assess your situation before going to buy your supplies, the dog would have supervised you to get concrete.

Does the dog only fetch sticks, or does he dig holes too? BTW, had you taken the dog out to assess your situation before going to buy your supplies, the dog would have supervised you to get concrete.
She does dig holes at times, usually when i am digging up sand to move to the garden . Our soil is clay so i keep adding to it.

Today i got temporary supports on the side of the barn . Took way too 20180330_180034.jpg long since access to the interior wall is blocked by rabbit cages. Wood had to be placed inside to attach the exterior wood to. That big 4 hole rabbit condo is heavy!

Yes, but you did a wonderful job, and it's such a nice bunny condo.
Thanks! I like the bunnies to have space and stay comfortable. Lots more builds planned. Working on a bunny run with attached enclosed house for my biggest litter. Plus i am building a DIY incubator. Never a dull moment!

If my sons were here i might have finished putting the roof on the lean-to. Instead i worked on the incubator , the bunny run, and repairing my wagon where the wood split.
Hoping to get help lifting the frame up. Glad i made it in 2 pieces!

Back
Top Bottom