Feedback Learning Center Cleanup?

I have not cared for any of the changes in the site. Only open one site, and because there is so much misinformation posted (and the topic is fortunately gone from the short list posted, later the same day) I probably will no longer open Backyard chickens. That is okay, most love it, and I just won't have to think about all the chickens that are medicated unnecessarily, often die because endless numbers of sick or injured chickens are given treatment that "someone told me" and is torture for the poor bird that just wants to be left alone. Yes lots of good ideas are posted, but newbies have no way of guessing what is valid and what is "just to try".

I have not cared for any of the changes in the site. Only open one site, and because there is so much misinformation posted (and the topic is fortunately gone from the short list posted, later the same day) I probably will no longer open Backyard chickens. That is okay, most love it, and I just won't have to think about all the chickens that are medicated unnecessarily, often die because endless numbers of sick or injured chickens are given treatment that "someone told me" and is torture for the poor bird that just wants to be left alone. Yes lots of good ideas are posted, but newbies have no way of guessing what is valid and what is "just to try".
I appreciate it when users tag someone who is knowledgeable in a given topic. I tend to follow the information they provide versus other comments.

We need newer members to critique the articles.
Would be good to have a 2 stage review though, 1st stage is by experienced members to review the content and if it is good info or not, then have newer ones review for clarity. Wouldn't want new members reviewing all of the potentially bad articles and getting a ton of bad advice if it can be helped.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom