Leaving Byc~

sonew123

Poultry Snuggie
11 Years
Mar 16, 2009
onchiota NY
For a few days! :) sorry couldn't help it! This will be the first time I will not have a computer to be on BYC since I joined! I am going to go through some serious withdrawls!!!! Maybe I can get my DH to let me use/figure out how to use his blackberry to log on??? I have a trip to go to for 6 days for work and honestly-this was one of the things I thought of-OMG 6 days without all my friends and family to joke with-cry with-learn with--Im going to die!

hugs.gif
Have a good trip! Remember, public libraries usually limit online usage to 30 minutes.... hehehe.

I log on with my BlackBerry every once in awhile. It's tricky at first, but you will get used to it.

Have a safe trip!
smile.png

Perhaps you could visit a local hospital and be put into a humane medical coma for a couple weeks.....
If it were me, that's how I would survive.

YOU SHOULD BE SHOT!!! You scared me to death! You know I've been busy all day and when I logged on and read this I passed out. Dad had to call the paramedics and the ugliest bald headed paunchy guy had to give me mouth to mouth. Ewwwwww! Well, I survived but not before I saw my dead granny. I told her to go to NY and rattle some chains or something at you!! Ok......I didn't pass out but I almost did.
wink.png
LOL Anyway......we'll miss you!
hit.gif

Okay make sure your hotel/m,otel has a public access internet.....Find the local library..... Ooh do something.....I feel your pain.....When I had emergency surgery a few months ago, after checking on all the critters when I came home, I logged on to BYC!!!!!

Have a great trip..

Praying for happy and safe travels for you!

Back
Top Bottom