Leaving for three days will my ducks be okay?

I’m leaving to Niagra falls Thursday and I can’t find someone to take care of them. Maybe my sister will be able to but probably not. Their coop is very small is it okay if I just leave food and water in there for 3 days? Will they be okay?
Depends on how smal it is.

In a small coop the risk of them knocking over the water... and then having nothing to drink... is pretty high.

Also, in a small space they are more likely to go stir crazy and start to hurt each other.

So.... I would say no,it willnot be ok.

Build a huge predator proof run around or connecting to the coop... before you leave.

Depends on how smal it is.

In a small coop the risk of them knocking over the water... and then having nothing to drink... is pretty high.

Also, in a small space they are more likely to go stir crazy and start to hurt each other.

So.... I would say no,it willnot be ok.

Build a huge predator proof run around or connecting to the coop... before you leave.
Umm well I don’t think I have time to build that since I only have like a day or two. But my sister said she I’ll come and change ther water and let them run around for a bit when she comes.

Back
Top Bottom