Lebanon Indiana poultry show!!! Who's all going?

Hoosier Poultry Breeders Association
Oct. 17, 2009
Connersville, Indiana
Expo Hall on fairgrounds

this is a one day double show....meaning you can earn double the points if you belong to a club.

Entries must be postmarked by Oct. 3

It is about a 45 min. drive between the two shows so it is possible to attend both.

contact info
David Wulff
1-765-825-0621
[email protected]

Quote:
Thanks. I'd love to go to the Lebanon show but the week before I have a rabbit show and that weekend is our soccer tourney.
hmm.png

I emailed Doug Akers that is second in command I think of the show. If anyone wants to sell their birds you can put up a 4-Sale sign after that bird has been judged. Just thought I'd let anyone know because I might be bringing some roosters to sell for my friend.

I'll be there. I'm from Frankfort and have never been to a show before. Do people swap/sell chickens at the show?

I've got a Silver Laced Wyandotte Bantam that I'm looking to give away. She's a little bit too pushy around the rest of my birds. Anybody interested? Let me know.

I plan on going as of right now. I will have 4 Serama chicks for sale if anyone is interested. 2 boys and 2 girls. What time does it start? Don't want to get there to early.

How old is your bantam. I might be interested in her.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom