Leg color

Athiena14

Crowing
5 Years
Feb 23, 2018
St. Robert MO
Okay hear me out guys for this strange question. What color do you think these legs are?
20190715_204832.jpg

Is this a chick or a juvenile? Many white-skinned chicks hatch with slight yellowish tint to their skin. Including my five Ameraucana chicks, which gave me quite the "I've been duped" feeling, until they turned white four days later. Should straighten itself out within a couple weeks, if it is going to. (I'm assuming that's what and why you're asking, anyway.)

Is this a chick or a juvenile? Many white-skinned chicks hatch with slight yellowish tint to their skin. Including my five Ameraucana chicks, which gave me quite the "I've been duped" feeling, until they turned white four days later. Should straighten itself out within a couple weeks, if it is going to. (I'm assuming that's what and why you're asking, anyway.)
Chick. Actually this is a I'm trying to figure out momma and this seems to be the answer right now. Lol it's a barnyard mix that ended up with wierd results in babies

If you have a grey footed bird or several then they will be parent candidates :)
I have a grey speckled hybrid that had two chicks like that, she had charcaol feet and the roo was a light sussex

Back
Top Bottom