Leg problems

Many use it over treats you just have to make sure not to give more treats than he'll eat so he gets full dose. Just be very careful giving it orally that it goes down the right hole.
I bet your DD is in love, I sure hope the little one responds.

Many use it over treats you just have to make sure not to give more treats than he'll eat so he gets full dose. Just be very careful giving it orally that it goes down the right hole.
I bet your DD is in love, I sure hope the little one responds.
Lucky loves peas so I actually injected them with the B complex and he ate all of them out of my hand 😊

I don’t want to be too optimistic but I think Lucky has already improved. His leg is still turned in a little but not as bad as it was and he seems a little stronger 😊

So my little Lucky is about the same but not getting any worse. He seems happy and loves swimming. Is it possible he’ll just be a little wobbly but ok?

Are you giving him liquid B complex everyday? 1ml? how is he walking is he on his feet and not walking on his hocks? Since he is over 4 weeks it can take time. I sure wouldn't give up yet.
Still giving him the liquid B complex everyday. Definitely not giving up, he seems to be able to stand up on his feet a little more but not standing up straight

Thanks for everyone’s help… My little Lucky is doing a lot better and getting stronger every day
F327748E-A8F0-403A-9256-1CE27E39D364.jpeg
F661833C-E1B3-485E-BEB8-FA06306D2AF1.png

Back
Top Bottom