Leghorn chicken flimsy on legs.

Hello guys! It’s me again.

Our leghorn has had no improvement still. :( she keeps laying down all day and sometimes gets up on her legs, but then plops back down after a few seconds.

She’s eating and drinking like normal, is interested in what’s going on around her.

Our leghorn has had no improvement still. :( she keeps laying down all day and sometimes gets up on her legs, but then plops back down after a few seconds.

She’s eating and drinking like normal, is interested in what’s going on around her.
I’m telling you to put her in a chicken sling,it’s the only option left after all

Chicken slings help her with balance and doesn’t let her move around wich is good,please give it a try before it’s too late:(

Chicken slings help her with balance and doesn’t let her move around wich is good,please give it a try before it’s too late:(

We tried putting her in a sling the next day after this all went down, but she kept wiggling around and trying to escape it. :(

We tried putting her in a sling the next day after this all went down, but she kept wiggling around and trying to escape it. :(
also when they do that it’s totally normal for them to escape it since chickens are naughty birds,it’s not hurting the chickens in any way,just tape her feet together so she hopefully can’t move

Back
Top Bottom