Sit'n on the porch

Pics
I love it!!! It is funny, this new batch of Leghorns are a year old now, their comp is not floppy like the last ones, it is straight up,,, very odd
That is interesting. Mine all flopped.
20210209_085425.jpg

Most of my birds have floppy combs but some have straight up combs. I have been breeding them for several years. I show them at poultry shows. One of the judges remarked that their backs weren't long enough so I have been picking out birds with the longest backs. I didn't show last year or this year yet because most of the shows were cancelled due to covid. I am curious how the birds will place.

I don't have many pictures of my Dark Brown Leghorns. The birds the closest to the camera are some of my Dark Brown Leghorns. You can see one of my males with his white earlobes.
View attachment 2555786
OK Cmom, hahaha I just changed my order to 5 Red Leghorns instead of White

Attachments

• McMurrayHatchery-Red-Leghorn-Rooster.jpg
    McMurrayHatchery-Red-Leghorn-Rooster.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 2
It surely is. It's wonderful to see you flock again! I hope you survived the winter ok. Spring is a wonderful time of year.

How is Bob doing?
Bob Rooster is doing great!, he is a good Rooster. He does want to "flap" me but I keep him a bay whit my little rake. He is quite the good watch dog. He is a keeper.

Back
Top Bottom