Leghorn?

Ok, picture time. Reggie's is a big scaredy cat and scraped up his comb so in between a couple points he has scratches or tiny cracks that were bleeding when I finally caught him. My daughter had one heck of a time catching Pepper too.

My daughter was sitting outside the run eating a salad, and tossing pieces in.

the roosting perch is 18 inches high.

Thelma says hello while Louise tried yanking the wrist strap off the camera.

My daughter holding Pepper

D.gif
D.gif
D.gif

Me and Reggie
D.gif

Shannon took the pic, and I didnt realize I was facing the wrong direction but he really is knee high,
I'm gonna guess he's around 6 pounds, and I live in my night shirts......
tongue2.gif
please don't mind the plastic Easter egg, or the the big yellow treat ball.

so opinions anyone?

fine and dandy, Reggie is a leghorn rooster. It's the speckled one I am more concerned about. btw I got another layer in the run. this egg is beige tinted and only half the size of the eggs I get from the reds.

fine and dandy, Reggie is a leghorn rooster. It's the speckled one I am more concerned about. btw I got another layer in the run. this egg is beige tinted and only half the size of the eggs I get from the reds.

I'd say the beige egg clinches it for Tetra Tint. Is it a pullet egg? If so, it will get bigger. Tetra Tints should lay large eggs once they get going.

Yep she's a pullet. Second day egg was much larger and a perfect oval. Thank you all for verifying she truly is a leghorn and a very pretty one too.

Back
Top Bottom