Legion of Honor!

michickenwrangler

To Finish Is To Win
11 Years
Jun 8, 2008
NE Michigan
It's official

My Half-Arabian, Half-Saddlebred mare won her AHA Legion of Honor!

For those that don't know, the Arabian Horse Association has a lifetime achievement awards program that a horse can earn points in just about any competition. For half-Arabians, they must earn 60 points for the Legion of Honor. For that, a horse gets a "+" appended to their names.

So, Party Party (aka Izzie) is now Party Party+

It took 11 years, well, 2002-2006 I didn't compete on her, so really just 6 years, but still.

Considering I don't go to that many rides a year, it's quite an accomplishment since she has so many firsts and high points.

Love my gal
love.gif

11594_izzcu.jpg

Yes,

Izz also earned a Region XIII Top 5 in HA Yearling Halter but for some reason it didn't earn any points.
hmm.png
But it is noted on her competition record though.

Though her sire is well-known for Park, Saddleseat and Dressage offspring, Izzie and her half-brother Pearl Jam have made quite a name for themselves in distance riding. We've seen Pearl Jam at rides although I've never had a chance to talk to his owner. He's a purebred Arab

Congrats!

You said her sire is well known....may I ask who he was?

If her looks are anything, I am guessing Ansata lines which alot of their Arabs are flea bitten gray. The other one would be Raffles breeding. I love to guess!

Quote:
AA Apollo Bey is a 3 time Reserve Nat'l Champion Park Horse and has won Canadian & US Top 10s. There is some *Raffles behind him. he's Azraff/Ferzon/Bay-Abi with some Polish thrown in on his dam's side from *Eter and *Comet

Back
Top Bottom