Lemon Blue Standard Cochin Hatching Eggs-CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any chicks available? I'm over in Vista so maybe we could meet up for a purchase?

Quote:
I did have a hatch March 30th. However, I am waiting to see how the chicks color out. If you would like to wait a few weeks, I may have some available.

YIPPEE!! My eggies will be comming this week! I am so excited! I wanted to ask if you could please put delivery conformation on them (it costs .60 cents I believe). I am so excited to be getting these eggs. I will be praying that they have a safe trip. Thanks again! JEN

Quote:
Jen,

No problem. I always get delivery confirmation as it lets me know, too, if you received the eggs. I will email you Monday morning as soon as I get the tracking #.

I hope to have time today or tomorrow to get pics of my babies that will be 3 weeks old tomorrow. Stay tuned!

I've got 4 of the BL eggs in the bator -- today is day 7. How EGG-CITING!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Anna,

Obviously you have not received the three replacement eggs I sent on Tues. Here is the tracking info for you pkg.

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7498 2851 0924

Your item was processed and left our WOODWAY, TX 76712 facility on April 17, 2009. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later

Hopefully they will arrive today. You would think Texas was in China with the length of time it takes for shipping.

Let me know when they arrive.

Quote:
Anna,

Obviously you have not received the three replacement eggs I sent on Tues. Here is the tracking info for you pkg.

Your item was processed and left our WOODWAY, TX 76712 facility on April 17, 2009. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later

Hopefully they will arrive today. You would think Texas was in China with the length of time it takes for shipping.

Oh yes, they arrived earlier today. Hand delivered by my mailman.
smile.png
Thanks so much! I'll let them rest a day or two and then pop them in the bator. I'm having to do a dry hatch right now, as the humidity here is just insane.

Quote:
Anna,

Oh yes, they arrived earlier today. Hand delivered by my mailman.
smile.png
Thanks so much! I'll let them rest a day or two and then pop them in the bator. I'm having to do a dry hatch right now, as the humidity here is just insane.

Sigh of relief!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom