Lemon Cuckoo Orpington Auction!

Wow
ep.gif

Who is this breeder? They have quite a line of rarities going.

I noticed that too, I do know though that this seller on ebay only has a pair of them and they were imported somehow by their friend who goes abroad to the UK. I would like to see pics of their actually birds if that is not them, but like I said, that person told me they only have a pair and there are multiple birds in those pictures.

Quote:
is this the auction where they say in huge bold print that they have obtained them legally? Yet they aren't using their own photo?
that's a big risk for $300

I figure that the photo was of the stock from where they got their eggs/birds from and probably have permission to use it. Still would like to see photos of the actual birds.

Quote:
The picture that Green Fire uses for there Pumpkin Hulsey has been used by a couple different seller also.
But I know before I spend 300.00 dollars on 6 eggs I'm going to see the other pictures and then Ill go pick the eggs up so that I can see the breeders in person.. But that is just me...
big_smile.png

Chris

Last edited:
Quote:
The picture that Green Fire uses for there Pumpkin Hulsey has been used by a couple different seller also.
But I know before I spend 300.00 dollars on 6 eggs I'm going to see the other pictures and then Ill go pick the eggs up so that I can see the breeders in person.. But that is just me...
big_smile.png

Chris

True True very True. Its like alot of big time breeders that cant seem to provide pictures of their birds, I dont care how much a reputation a breeder has, I'm not going to buy unless they can provide several pictures of their birds so I can see the quality that the eggs are coming from.

I went and checked out the photo of what birds I thought it was, and it is not the same picture. So, it probably is their birds. They sure are beauties !!!

Back
Top Bottom