Lemon Cuckoo Orpington Splits, Lavender Ameraucana Bantams, and Sussex

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Fluffy Feather Farm
12 Years
Jan 26, 2010
Texas, Panhandle
My three Jody Hinkle Buff Orpington pullets are laying, they are penned with my two Lemon Cuckoo Orpington boys. We are leaving to go to TN on Friday/Saturday so I need to get these eggs off before then. I have 4 Lemon Cuckoo Split ( layed by the BO pullets ) eggs, 8 Bantam Lavender Ameraucana eggs( these girls are in the mixed pen with two Lav bantam AM rooster and others. Eggs may or may not be pure), and 2 Coronation/Light Sussex eggs. I have to have at least $2.00 per egg, shipping will depends where you are located, etc. If interested in the whole batch of eggs then please reply to this thread with your offer ( at least $2.00 per egg) or if you are only interested in some of the eggs please PM me. This auction ends 1/19/2012 at 7:00 AM

Please send payment to [email protected] shipping will be $20.00 for all the eggs, or just $15.00 for 6-8 eggs. Send payment ASAP otherwise I will be unable to ship your eggs as I'm leaving on Friday morning at 4:00 AM so I will not be able to ship them. Thanks for understanding.

~ Aspen

Last edited:
Yes!!!! Wouldn't it be just awesome if we could stop by!!! We will be staying around Pleasantville with some friends of ours.

UPDATE: Closing this auction at 7:00 AM tomarrow morning. I would still have time to pack up eggs. Please if you want the eggs send money to [email protected] Eggs are are $2.00 each..shipping is either $15.00 or $20.00 if you want all of the eggs.

~ Aspen

Back
Top Bottom