Lemon Meringue Pie Eggs

little_grey_bantam

Songster
10 Years
Mar 29, 2009
Russell County
Ack! Too many eggs and not enough places!
I'm either going to make a lot of Lemon Meringue pies this weekend or hopefully stock my incubator full 'o eggs! (I gotta fix the other 2! Work! WORK WORK WORK!)

Eggs will be collected up until Saturday to be sent on Saturday morning!

Eggs will be minutes old up to 5-6 days old top when shipped.
The latest they were collected were Monday/Tuesday.

Breeds are as is: Speckled Sussex, Black Copper Marans, SS/Welsummers, Cuckoo Marans, Bantam mixes and hybrids, Lakenvelders, Black Spanish, and some Heavies mixes.
I have a lot of Speckled Sussex and Black Copper Marans eggs that are in the 5-6 day egg range, but I know eggs have a good hatching rate up until 7-10 days and they will arrive to you between 2-9 days old. I have had no issues hatching these!

$25 egg packages! Just enough to pay shipping, the delivery confirmation and help out with some bubble wrap/foam and padding!
You will get anywhere between 15 and hopefully more. I would like to try a different "packaging" technique, so please bear with me! This is mainly for me to test out my egg wrapping skills!
big_smile.png

Some of you will get 30-36 eggs, depending on what I have available and how many people get this. I just need the little eggies to find homes! And test out my egg wrapping skills and new findings.

(I usually individual bubble wrap eggs, put in egg carton, tape life out of egg carton, bubble wrap egg carton and tape the life outta the bubble wrapped egg carton, reinforce box with padding to the point where the box bulges and use sooooooooo much tape, it's ridiculous! It works, but I've been using waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much tape LOL and want to find a "greener" AND "cheaper" way to ship out eggs.)

Let me know if you're interested. I'm free next week for egg shipments too though those eggs will ONLY be 1-3 days old tops.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom