Lending Chickens

I ended up giving him 10 eggs 8 of which hatched. I told him i would take one or two of the roosters he didnt want. I think this was the best course of action.

Plus chickens shoukd not be fed only corn. That is not very healthy for them. Just give him infertile eggs.
It wouldnt have been impossible to give him Infertile eggs as all my hens are w/ roosters so he would have gottne chicks one way or another.
The good thing is that about a week after i gav ehim the eggs a fox got Théoden the rooster i bred them with so at least i'll get at least one of his sons

It wouldnt have been impossible to give him Infertile eggs as all my hens are w/ roosters so he would have gottne chicks one way or another.
The good thing is that about a week after i gav ehim the eggs a fox got Théoden the rooster i bred them with so at least i'll get at least one of his sons
I am so sorry for that. I hope that he does indeed have a cockerel. (Although if he shot one rooster, he may end up killing all your boys) I hope you do end up getting one.

Back
Top Bottom