Lesson Learned!

Quote:
Gosh, that's bad for you too! I just PM'd & emailed her to tell her how sorry I was to hear this. I told her that I'd rather send/prepay her plenty of money to cover the price of the eggs AND shipping & if I sent her too much then she can reimburse me. I'd rather see her get prepaid and even if I send her too much $, at least I will have eggs in hand and if I don't get reimbursed then I'd only be out a few dollars, but she won't be out any money.
smile.png

I have a couple people who have mailed me eggs on good faith, and you better bet I'll be following through on payment!

That ain't cool!
rant.gif
I am betting my eggs get here today and my check will be in the mail tomorrow! I promise and swear! I thought it was pretty trusting...heck i would have sent money ahead of time...I know there are several folks on here that are trusting me to send eggs in return for eggs already shipped.

I'm sorry this is happening to you. I don't accept eggs without paying for them. One time I got some eggs from Speckledhen and she sent them at the same time I sent payment. It just makes me nervous, I want the person to have the money in their pocket first so that if anything happens to me they are already covered.

I have had my first two ever Slow pays - One was the result of a Priority Money order taking ten days to get to the Seller I sent it with tracking on Jan 13th it got to Mo. Jan23rd - It just hung in limbo and then I had puter issues and couldn't send a paypal --

What a mess so I am hoping for you that these people just forgot or were snowed in and couldn't get it done ---

and my one great Lesson - Money first Product second --

big_smile.png
I was screwed out of stuff in a trade, not on eggs but a "swap" thing.. It really rubbed me the wrong way. It ruined it for everyone. I sent out $53 worth of things and recd nada. Live and learn. Sorry, hopefully they pay up. MAYBE we could start a thread and list all the NON PAYERS!
big_smile.png
I bet they would pay quick. Mods can we list non payers?

Back
Top Bottom