Let the countdown begin.... PICS ADDED!

ParkerVA

Songster
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Blue Ridge, VA
I will be setting my first eggs of 2008 tomorrow! Can't wait to see how they turn out.

15 Blue Ameraucana (from Dipsy)
10 Easter Egger x Blue Wheaton Ameraucana
9 Blue Wheaton Ameraucana
9 Blue and Splash standard Cochins

Wish me luck!

Last edited:
fl.gif
best of luck!!

ooh,good luck. I am going to have to clean my bater up this weekend. My marans eggs will be pure for sure beginning 1-24. I'm giving in to hatching fever.

Thanks everyone! They are in there now, I am not the best at incubating though soooo.....

I had 2 more easter egger, another blue wheaton ameraucana and a cochin this morning, so I added those as well.
smile.png
Shhhh!

I have a partidge cochin hen in with the splash cochin rooster and I know she is laying, hoping to see if I can get some blue partridge started. If I get some pullets out of this, I will cross them back to my partridge cochin rooster. At least I think that is how to get started!

The are out of the turner!!!! I candled a week ago and only had to toss a couple. This is the stage where I normally lose them.

I have 3 Acurite thermometers and all 3 read different temps and different humidity levels. The temps were within 3 degrees of each other, but the humidity varied by 25 percent! I bought another one and figured out which one it matched to and hope I am okay! CRAZY!

Back
Top Bottom