lethargic duck not eating feathers have been falling out

Yep i always do, they are my children lol. I have a fence separating some of my yard, so if any of the drakes get too carried away i will put them in there to calm down.

That's good you have an option for possible removal. 5 ducks for 3 drakes is still low, basic recommendations are 2-3 ducks PER drake at minimal .. so for 3 drakes... 6 ducks is the least to keep things calm.

Now i do know personality plays a role in ratios too.. but one always has to be mindful.. drakes will fight over girls, heck ducks will fight too. Scovies have quite the pecking order and definitely have distinctive sub groups.

Last edited:
One of my girls is sitting on 3 eggs at the moment. If they hatch and one of the ducklings turns out to be female i will keep her.

alright i will
smile.png

Lilith the lethargic duck is doing good btw. She is running around with the other ducks and is back to normal again.

One of my girls is sitting on 3 eggs at the moment. If they hatch and one of the ducklings turns out to be female i will keep her.
good luck! around here they would all be drakes lol That seems to be all i get here...

Lilith the lethargic duck is doing good btw. She is running around with the other ducks and is back to normal again.
Excellent!

Back
Top Bottom