Let's All

I'm with you ... I started smoking at 10 and now at 26 I can't stand it anymore....I hate that i smell, I hate my yellow teeth and nails, and I am tired of the chest pain.... Plus recently my 3 yr old came up to me with a pen in his mouth and said look Daddy I smoke like you.... I am DONE... So lets do it...

Quote:
If nothing else would inspire someone to quit smoking, I hope that would.

Here's wishing you the best on your journey!
thumbsup.gif

here it is
i was talking to my husband about chantix to help me quit
I smoke less than 5 cigs a day
as we are talking a commercial from a law group comes on
it states that chantix has caused some to commit suicide or get suicidal thoughts
even black out and get hurt
when i tried the patch after the third night of off the wall dreams i had to stop the patch
as that was a side affect
I dreamed that i was in a race with Lucy making bread
the second night i dreamed that Tony Supprano gave me a list of people that I had to kill
the third night i was trapped in a pinball machine and i had to run around knocking people over the head with a club
so i have to do this thing cold turkey

well since it takes me over a week to finish a pack of cigs
it shouldn't be that hard
in the morning when i have my coffee and
at night when i finish dinner is when i really need to smoke
and i dont have yellow teeth
i keep up with the laser treatments LOL

Quote:
You really don't need any drugs to quit. 5 cigs a day? You can do this easy! Don't have any coffee. Switch to hot cocoa or tea. Change it up alittle. I noticed that certain things trigger the urge to smoke (talking on the phone, coffee, alcohol) so try to stay away from those things for a couple of weeks.

Seriously Crystalchic - You can quit!!!

DH and I quit 7 years ago. The first thing we did was to regulate the cigerettes we smoked. We went from 1-1/2 packs a day down to 10 cigerettes each per day. Then we set a day and time and we quit. He sometimes has the "urge" but thankfully I have not. I do remember the hardest part for me was driving in the car. I always lite up on the way to town. I am supporting you all 100% I wish my daughter and son in law would try. Its a personal descision Good luck.

TipsyDog
i promise you that you do not want to speak to me until i have a cup of coffee
whos gonna be my quit smoking partner

Well done those that are wanting to quit remember it is not easy, but you can do it................. I started the BYC Quit Campain on the 1st Jan this year and had lots of support.

If you need help ..... patches etc use them ......

Good luck!!!!!!!
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom