Let's Play A.B.C

Q) Butchered my first coturnix males the other day (I have two carcasses) any suggestions for what to make? I've thought about teriyaki, quail noodle soup, quail veggie soup, and stuffed quail, but still undecided.

Q) When is laying season for quail?

Q) My autocorrect is messed up, and changes most words to different names, or unreal words. Any idea what the deal is?

Last edited:
Q) Butchered my first coturnix males the other day (I have two carcasses) any suggestions for what to make? I've thought about teriyaki, quail noodle soup, quail veggie soup, and stuffed quail, but still undecided.

Q) When is laying season for quail?

Q) My autocorrect is messed up, and changes most words to different names, or unreal words. Any idea what the deal is?
Wait a minute.
What the heck do you mean suggestions on what to make with the two dead quail?
Didn't you start cooking them immediately... Or am I getting confused with you just boiling the bones?

Wait a minute.
What the heck do you mean suggestions on what to make with the two dead quail?
Didn't you start cooking them immediately... Or am I getting confused with you just boiling the bones?
They're in my freezer lol. I let them sit in my fridge for 24 hours for rigor mortis first, maybe you thought fridge was oven? 😬

Q Do all cats think they’re masters of the realm?

Q Is teaching a cat to fetch like a proper dog demeaning to their highnesses?

Q How many quail would it take to have a proper omelette once a week and dinner for four once a month?
Yes. They are cats.
It depends on the cat. Widget plays fetch, but gets tired of it after about 5 throws.
I depends on what you consider a proper omelette. For a standard "2 egg" omelette, you want 8-10 quail eggs. To be safe, I would say 3 hens/omelette if you want them once a week. Dinner for four, would be 4-8 quail, so if you put 12-15 eggs in the incubator every month, you should get that many.

Pictures? :love
Silk.jpg
Kittens & Silk.JPG

Back
Top Bottom