Let's see those Brahmas!

oh my goodness they are GORGEOUS!
droolin.gif

I am deffinetly going to be placing an order the SECOND they have Brahmas available. Although... I want some NOW!
barnie.gif

This may be a silly question... but.... what happens if you cross two different colors of Buffs?

Quote:
Did you mean two different colors of brahmas?
I dunno, but (if I can get a hen to cooperate & go broody) I'll be finding out next spring when I accidently forget to collect some eggs.
wee.gif
jumpy.gif

They are a very nice breed. If you want hugh birds go with show stock. They are much bigger then hatchery stock. I don't think egg production whould be as good.

OK chickorama...while you are in the screen where you type, look up to the top of your monitor screen to "uploads". Click on that. It will pop up in a different screen so make sure your popupblocker is off. Click on "browse" to find the photo you want to post. Once you select the one you want, click "submit". After it uploads you will see "Thumb" and a box behind it and "Image" and a box behind it. Right Click in the "image" box and click on copy. Then go back to where you are typing your message and put your cursor at the bottom of the message. Right click and then click on "paste". THEN...highlight the entire image link and click on the "image" button just above the smileys at the top of your message. Voila! YOur picture is uploaded.

Here's our light brahma girl...She is gorgeous and a PIG!!

9079_dsc00066.jpg
[/img]

Back
Top Bottom