lets see those scrapbook pages!!!

Your pages are gorgeous...

I love to scrapbook as well. Do you have directions on how to create your characters I have seen them done before and seen the directions but can't remember.

I am like you when I find time I can put out a small book. I like to do theme mini books mostly.

I have a few of them on some websites. I just haven't been able to sit and play in a while. Maybe soon.
ya.gif

Quote:
I do have the smaller cricut machine, it was a bday present from hubby, I love it, my only wish is he would of bought the bigger one, cause some cartridges they do not cut as well on the smaller one... as for is it worth it, it depend son how much you use it if you only use it once in awhile, I would say maybe and only if you get cartridges that you know you will use, but it you use it like I do, then I would definetly saw yes go ahead and get one.... you can find pretty resonable machines and cartridges on ebay especially if you get the older cartridges and focus on the newer ones later (give it time to settle down the number of people looking for it) I once got 2 cartridges on there for $30 that included shipping

I've got the big Cricut machine. I utterly LOVE it. You can cut out things with it and if you get creative you can rig it to work with mini-sharpies and mini-pens to draw instead of cut.

I've got a website that I bought from where I got the kit (machine with the 2 normal cartridges) and a third smaller cartridge for about $250. PM me if you want the website.

Back to the topic... One of these days I'll take pictures of the pages I've done and get them posted. I think they are adorable.
smile.png

I have the expressions and Love it... I have created many projects off of it and have a program that you can create your own images to cut on the cricut.

I recently had a Love book class that was purely from the Cricut machine. here is a pic.

I believe the cost is worth it, especially once you get used to it. And I got a lot of my cartridges off of craigslist for half the price and then when Michaels has a gonga sale... I think I have about 10 cartridges now..

Wow! Those look awesome. I wish I could learn how to do that. I don't really have an artistic eye for crafty things though. I thought about doing digital scrapbooks though cause I am really good with computers!

Bascially you can make scrapbook pages with a computer program (they have a bunch on the market) and then either print them off at home, upload them someplace (I think Walmart does it) or send them away and have them bound into a book. You can incorporate backgrounds, pictures, clipart and such. They aren't textured though like real ones can be....so it loses a little bit of the "artistic" piece. Digital is just another medium though.

Creative Memories does have a digital software program. I have never used it though- I am asking my mom for one for X-mas (now that I am grown up I have to WAIT for holidays for mom to buy me things:))!!

Quote:
Is that in the Mother hand book because if it is I have not seen it. I will have to let my kids know that is a parenting rule, they (all 4 of t6hem) will really be upset but my pocket book is sure glad to hear of it.

Must be in the parenting handbook....but we get "extra" holidays too...like Valentine's Day and Halloween!

And things for the house don't count....like a new spatula.....or something....only the "fun" things must be for holidays.

Back
Top Bottom