Let's share our chicken decor!

Pics
This thread has given me motivation to get more of chicken items on display. My new wall group ---

Dug this out of storage.

Best friend gave me this rolling pin last weekend!

Had one rooster hanger in storage, needed two and found them on ebay. ( so one went back to storage).

Bowl was already on the wall - my grandma's biscuit making bowl.

Put them altogether. They are actually lined up but can't get a straight on photo.

Thanks guys for the motivation to clutter up my kitchen with chicken art...
yippiechickie.gif

You're welcome @sunflour , anytime you need cluttering call me! (I'd donate some of mine to you but it's not following the poultry theme, lol.)

Love the wall grouping!

@Miss Lydia thanks so much,
I actually tried using grandma's bowl once and decided to display it instead…those old biscuit bowls worked well, I guess, stored in the pantry with left over flour, but what a mess to try to clean. Cleaned it and oiled it was shocked at how rich it looked with a little mineral oil, up and hung it last year. Now just memories of her great biscuits, so much better than mine :) She had a chicken yard always filled with layers - and sure those were the Sunday fryers - so don't think she would mind the chicken art around the bowl ..
You're welcome @sunflour , anytime you need cluttering call me! (I'd donate some of mine to you but it's not following the poultry theme, lol.)

Love the wall grouping!
Thanks, but I have enough clutter of my own. Notice how I try to crop close on tha photos, so y'all don't notice?
gig.gif
I have given away attic and garage clutter stuff at least 3 x and it still multiplies, worse than "they say" rabbits do. I don't know why :) But I'm not a garage sell kinda girl..
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

@Miss Lydia thanks so much,
I actually tried using grandma's bowl once and decided to display it instead…those old biscuit bowls worked well, I guess, stored in the pantry with left over flour, but what a mess to try to clean. Cleaned it and oiled it was shocked at how rich it looked with a little mineral oil, up and hung it last year. Now just memories of her great biscuits, so much better than mine :) She had a chicken yard always filled with layers - and sure those were the Sunday fryers - so don't think she would mind the chicken art around the bowl ..
Thanks, but I have enough clutter of my own. Notice how I try to crop close on tha photos, so y'all don't notice?
gig.gif
I have given away attic and garage clutter stuff at least 3 x and it still multiplies, worse than "they say" rabbits do. I don't know why :) But I'm not a garage sell kinda girl..
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
In other words you like to hold onto your clutter. Listen I know what you mean I have a box of something going out every week and it still looks just like it did before I packed stuff up, Multiply is right.
Sweet memories of our grandmas I was just telling dh how much fun it use to be when we were kids to go for that 2 week vacation to visit grandparents and family and have fresh churned ice cream oh I can just about taste it. Home made biscuits another favorite. That bowl is very special sunflour

Everyone has such neat stuff and great stories! I love reading this thread to brighten my day.

If anyone wants even more chicken decor, Sarah Hudock has a lot of her work on sale for 50% off! I've been waiting for a certain item to go on sale and finally bought it.
Here is the link: http://chickenart.com/shop/

Everyone has such neat stuff and great stories! I love reading this thread to brighten my day.

If anyone wants even more chicken decor, Sarah Hudock has a lot of her work on sale for 50% off! I've been waiting for a certain item to go on sale and finally bought it.

Now, I just love that! :love

Thanks for the link, she has some fun stuff!

Oh wow that chicken art is great!! Would love most of it!! May see if they ship to the UK. Have not found anything like this on a UK website.

Back
Top Bottom