Let's share our chicken decor!

Pics
I have those exact same things, only I forgot to post the spoon rest..
thumbsup.gif
me too!
cool.png
Oh, and I have the matching napkin holder
big_smile.png

And another. This is is a stove top or heater humidifier. Used it thru the winter on my stove to combat the dry heater air. Added spices, slices and peelings from oranges, twigs of rosemary for the aroma.

And another. This is is a stove top or heater humidifier. Used it thru the winter on my stove to combat the dry heater air. Added spices, slices and peelings from oranges, twigs of rosemary for the aroma.

LOVE that! Good idea for a humidifier and it's so cool looking. Good find @sunflour !

LOVE that! Good idea for a humidifier and it's so cool looking. Good find @sunflour !
Thanks. Another amazon purchase, but I was indecisive and had to pay a higher price than I really wanted. They had some in December at reasonable price, I delayed only a few days…and the bargains were gone. But then really had to have it...
gig.gif

Really neat!!!

Back
Top Bottom