Let's share our chicken decor!

Pics
So cute! I am looking for something to put on my coop when its finished. Since we are Clemson fans, my hubby says no rooster decore because of SC Gamecocks. May just do a fresh eggs sign. Any ideas?

So cute! I am looking for something to put on my coop when its finished. Since we are Clemson fans, my hubby says no rooster decore because of SC Gamecocks. May just do a fresh eggs sign. Any ideas?
If you want rooster decor, add a sign or paint/stencil something on or attached to it stating he is a Clemson fan. Something like : GO CLEMSON! Or: add a circle with a line thru it like the no smoking, no loitering signs? Or show your hubby the difference in Game fowl roos and traditional chicken roo breeds?

If you search the forums for coop decor or coop decorations there are so many threads with pictures. Before I got my coop built, spent hours exploring those. Spent fun times at the flea markets and got great stuff with plans to decorate the coop. BUT, once it was built and the girls moved in, I only placed the rooster thermometer inside. Somehow it seemed that the art would detract from the beauty of the chickens in a simpler environment? Most of the chicken decor is in boxes stashed in my garage, attic and craft room. LOL, still don't know what to do with those.

IMO, I would wait til you get the coop finished and then decide what would fit in and suit your decoration style. Also think about future cleaning and repainting and how the attached decor will complicate that. Make sure whatever you use is out of chicken reach, they love to peck!

I do plan to post more pics soon :)

Love to see what you have @drumstick diva !
X2
big_smile.png

How about some kind of plaque with a rooster wearing a Clemson team shirt?

Or you could use your BYC member name like Tigerchick Eggs. No one else would have that!

Back
Top Bottom