Let's share our chicken decor!

Pics
fl.gif
Here's hoping!
Should have read the whole way down, those are so cool looking, I'm going to have to check out TSC more often.

Last edited:
Thanks to all you guys for the crossed fingers…turns out I could have fit in my car. They are about 40" tall.

Here's the 2 new yard roosters!

It's raining, so couldn't put them in their yard position for photo :)

Got them at TSC, on sale but still pricey but are steel and should outlast me
big_smile.png

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet! I'm glad you got them @sunflour !

Thanks to all you guys for the crossed fingers…turns out I could have fit in my car. They are about 40" tall.

Here's the 2 new yard roosters!

It's raining, so couldn't put them in their yard position for photo :)

Got them at TSC, on sale but still pricey but are steel and should outlast me
big_smile.png

They're sooo pretty! @sunflour
clap.gif

Should have read the whole way down, those are so cool looking, I'm going to have to check out TSC more often.
Thanks to you all.

@Miss Lydia - after seeing these and not getting them, looked on line to see if I could fit in car but they were not shown at all on line. TSC carries a lot of chicken art for outdoors and home decor if you do frequent TSC they often will place it on sale.

I just recently discovered a TSC in the town we shop at. They had a really cool red rooster clay pot, gave it some consideration but it was damaged and still pricey. They did have a decent price on the crushed oyster shell compared to what I was getting at a feed store and their wild bird seed was pretty good. Pretty good store overall, I'll have to pay more attention to the décor stuff.

Your roosters are awesome! Hope you'll show us a photo of where they end up roosting!

Back
Top Bottom