Let's share our chicken decor!

Pics
Yes, it is. Bet it took many hours to put that together. Gorgeous!! Bet you could sell ones easily - you've really got talent.
thumbsup.gif

Okay, here are some more. Like I said I got a little carried away. My family has been calling me the crazy chicken lady for years. (And that was before I got the live ones) I have them in the kitchen, the breakfast nook and the formal dining room. I love seeing everyone's pictures. Just an aside, they have some really cute Chicken/Rooster items at Kirklands. I have a store near me and look them up on line and then call them to see if they have it in store. I have ordered online and had no problems either. I seem to have a problem with fake and real ones.(chickens) I just keep buying them. Worse than potato chips.
Awesome!! Some good stuff:goodpost:

[quote url="[URL]https://www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/6770654/[/URL]"]
Here's my egg basket, posted it as decor here in March. @NorthFLChick , I like yours better, this works for me but DH would do better with one flatter and more open on the top. @Miss Lydia , and easter basket is perfect. [/quote] We just started looking on this thread.. I like it.. So many great ideas!!

We just started looking on this thread.. I like it.. So many great ideas!!

This is a great thread, it's so fun to see the things people have collected or made! Hope you have some things you'd like to share with us
big_smile.png

I wish I could get to garage sales, I bet they are crawling with chicken items. Whenever I am in TJ Maxx, Marshall's or Tuesday Morning, I'm on a chicken thing hunt. Lately I have been able to score chicken themed wall hangings on clearance at 70% off (whoopee) at Michael's arts and crafts.

I wish I could get to garage sales, I bet they are crawling with chicken items. Whenever I am in TJ Maxx, Marshall's or Tuesday Morning, I'm on a chicken thing hunt. Lately I have been able to score chicken themed wall hangings on clearance at 70% off (whoopee) at Michael's arts and crafts.

Way to go DD, that's a good savings!

thanks all... did take a while to do as I can onlt do it during spare time (not many)....
smile.png

This was it from start to finish..

http://s15.photobucket.com/user/pandaeye/library/splashback?sort=2&page=1
Thanks for sharing the series of photos, it was interesting to see how it came together.

Have you done other projects like that with tile?

Back
Top Bottom