Let's share our chicken decor!

Wanted to share some art and the story of how I got it
smile.png

I had been looking for an old print of the Last Supper for quite a few months when I stumbled upon one on ebay for $9.99. I liked that it had all the diciples names around the table cloth so I bought it.

The frame it arrived in was a shambles so I took it out to re-frame. In doing so I found this gem behind the print.

It looked pretty old and had a newsprint type backing with date, artist, etc. So I got curious and researched it. Turns out it's an old chromolithograph from the 1800's titled A Group Of Quail by Louis Prang and is valued at $600 +! To me it's a priceless gift from up above. Since then I've found one more similar litho.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!
Wow, I agree, looks like you were meant to find that.

Thanks, you guys! Funny thing is that this happened 7+ years ago, before I even considered keeping chickens :lol:.

Some cups from DH for my birthday this year...

and some spoon rests found at our local thrift :)

Lol, I don't really get out much but when I do I usually stumble upon something or other. The nearest shopping mall is a good hour and a half away so the local thrift suits me just fine ;).

Thanks, you guys! Funny thing is that this happened 7+ years ago, before I even considered keeping chickens
lol.png

Some cups from DH for my birthday this year...

and some spoon rests found at our local thrift
smile.png

Beautiful cups. And I love the spoon rests!

Back
Top Bottom