Let's share our chicken decor!

That's the prettiest blue glass chicken I have ever seen. You have a great husband.
1f600.png

seeing all of these inspires me to make some chicken stuff out of my clay. I'll have to do this after the holidays and see how they turn out. Might start with chicks to make it simple >.<

I use polymer clay.I got about 7 boxes of it when it was last on sale. Has something like 30 colors per box. Plus several single packets I got for my dragons and unicorns project xD.

I use polymer clay.I got about 7 boxes of it when it was last on sale. Has something like 30 colors per box. Plus several single packets I got for my dragons and unicorns project xD.

I have never explored polymer clay art, thanks for bringing it up
big_smile.png

Please do post pics when you get the next project done.

I shall, I have made some fish, dragons, and horns for people to wear including my unicorn horn with it. Also little teddy bears. Have been watching people do a bunch of other things with it lately and leanring new sculpting tricks so I might have to start little with fluffy chicks and move up to hens and maybe try out a nice rooster or two. I like to use glass marbles for the eyes of my critters I make just because it looks cool and works fantastic for baby animals with those big shinny eyes.

Back
Top Bottom