Let's share our chicken decor!

Here's a plaque DH & I made for the kitchen: He had a large wood disc that I white washed and painted the rim black. I painted the silhouette from an image found online. Then DH added mug hooks for the chicken mugs he gave me for Christmas. The chicken rolling pin I saw as a contest prize here on BYC and loved it so much, I ordered one off Etsy. Fun little project and one way to show off some chicken stuff!
Looks great Debby!!

Here's a plaque DH & I made for the kitchen: He had a large wood disc that I white washed and painted the rim black. I painted the silhouette from an image found online. Then DH added mug hooks for the chicken mugs he gave me for Christmas. The chicken rolling pin I saw as a contest prize here on BYC and loved it so much, I ordered one off Etsy. Fun little project and one way to show off some chicken stuff!
Wow! Love it!

Super, super busy. I got the weekend off, so it's BYC as usual. :gig I missed you all and it's hard playing catch up. :th

I hear you!! Hope we see more of you
1f60a.png

Here's a plaque DH & I made for the kitchen:

He had a large wood disc that I white washed and painted the rim black. I painted the silhouette from an image found online. Then DH added mug hooks for the chicken mugs he gave me for Christmas. The chicken rolling pin I saw as a contest prize here on BYC and loved it so much, I ordered one off Etsy.

Fun little project and one way to show off some chicken stuff!

Wow, so creative. I love the way you designed this and can actually use the hanging items. Great job on the silhouette.

Glad you did get that roller, I thought it may have been lost on it's worldwide course:)

Wow, so creative. I love the way you designed this and can actually use the hanging items. Great job on the silhouette.

Glad you did get that roller, I thought it may have been lost on it's worldwide course:)

I was beginning to think the roller was lost too. I knew it would take about 2 weeks to get but what I didn't know was that it would take them 2 weeks to get around to mailing it. Yep, 4 week wait on that pin. But I love it!

Back
Top Bottom