Let's share our chicken decor!

I gave up my ceramic work. One day husband said to me, you can make all the stuff you want, just don't bring it home. I was crushed. It pushed me deeper into my depression. I sold all my tools, books, stencils, pottery wheel and kiln. I just slept and ate and watched tv and read and slept some more. And there would be no where here to do it anyway.
So now i keep myself busy building things. This winter i want to start doing watercolors and quilting again.

Menopause hit hard a few years ago with a hysterectomy, cancer, and chemotherapy. Life has been a bumpy ride ride for me and I'm a tender baby inside of a crusty shell, similar to a M&M.

No kids and dogs as kids who die every 10-15 years makes for bad moments.

I follow Dory' advice in Finding Dory, " just keep swimming". Yes I still watch cartoons. :)
That is so sad! :hugs

I gave up my ceramic work. One day husband said to me, you can make all the stuff you want, just don't bring it home. I was crushed. It pushed me deeper into my depression. I sold all my tools, books, stencils, pottery wheel and kiln. I just slept and ate and watched tv and read and slept some more. And there would be no where here to do it anyway.
So now i keep myself busy building things. This winter i want to start doing watercolors and quilting again.
You had a pottery wheel?? That's a dream of mine. Kiln too, that was cool.

I putter around with watercolors, but I haven't done any recently. I do puzzles too. Keeps me busy and obsessed.

There's a side of me that agrees with that. Then there's the side of me that misses my mother's oil painting, my cousin's drawing of my grandparents, the 2 old cookie jars I grew up with, and things like that. I've moved a lot in the past 7-8 years and it's the sentimental things I always seem to lose. Maybe there's some sort of lesson in that.

All I know is I've already told DH, the next time we move it's for keeps so it better be a good move!
My husband says we are not moving again. I said that when we had a house built in NS on the ocean. Changed my mind one day and we moved to FL.

Is it sad that I watch cartoons still? :lau Sorry feeling cheeky tonight. B vitamins do wonders for my depression, I take a b complex when I get sad and it seems to help me.
My doctor won't write a rx for my B12 injectable any more. I have pills somewhere and take them sometimes. I really do need it.
Watch all the cartoons you want. Everyone needs a laugh now and then. I miss the old time cartoons.

My doctor won't write a rx for my B12 injectable any more. I have pills somewhere and take them sometimes. I really do need it.
Watch all the cartoons you want. Everyone needs a laugh now and then. I miss the old time cartoons.
I am a big fan of Wile E Coyotes work. Sometimes I get a free weekend of the Boomerang channel and I record Looney tunes and some Tom and Jerry. Still hilarious to me. :)

Definitely find those B pills. They really do help. Life's too short to be unhappy.

I am a big fan of Wile E Coyotes work. Sometimes I get a free weekend of the Boomerang channel and I record Looney tunes and some Tom and Jerry. Still hilarious to me. :)

Definitely find those B pills. They really do help. Life's too short to be unhappy.
My personal favourite is Popeye...

What about Foghorn Leghorn and the chicken hawk? :lau

Back
Top Bottom