Lets talk about... BOOKS

Which book should I read?

• Treasure Island

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • The Hobbit

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've read most of those books. I only really liked the first three though. They kind of collapsed into a mountain of teenage romance whining after that.

I really disliked Dylan.

Yeah, I got really annoyed when it started gettin into drama... I'm definately team Fang. But I keep reading them anyways lol xD

Yeah, I got really annoyed when it started gettin into drama... I'm definately team Fang. But I keep reading them anyways lol xD
I liked it best when Max wasn't swooning over anyone at all. She was so cool when she was just flying around beating up erasers and scientists while filling the air with sarcastic comments.
I haven't read the final book yet. I'm planning on getting it once I find a used copy though.

Has anyone read any of the Chronicles of Narnia?
smile.png

200px-ScholasticNarnia.jpg

I liked it best when Max wasn't swooning over anyone at all. She was so cool when she was just flying around beating up erasers and scientists while filling the air with sarcastic comments.
I haven't read the final book yet. I'm planning on getting it once I find a used copy though.

IKR they were much better when it was just pure- action... But oh well /: I also liked it better before they had been discovered by everyone when they still had to "lay low"

Back
Top Bottom