Lets talk about... BOOKS

Which book should I read?

• Treasure Island

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • The Hobbit

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All the books, multiple times. They're really quite enjoyable.
Ya they are very good books!!
I've only read The last Battle, The silver chair, and The Voyage of the dawn treader!!
I didn't bother to read the rest of them because I already new the story from audio dramas, and...

If you want to watch a movie based on a book, like The Hobbit or Tuck Everlasting, etc. etc., I think it's better to read the book before the movie. At the very least things will be explained that you may not know the reason behind from the movie. You can enjoy the movie without reading the book, of course, but a book has so much more than can be put into a movie just because of the time limitations. (How many books can you read in only 2 hours?) And don't get me started on the director's interpretations (like changing the main character from a boy into a girl, or even altering scenes, etc.). Books are always better.

CG

IKR they were much better when it was just pure- action... But oh well /: I also liked it better before they had been discovered by everyone when they still had to "lay low"

Agreed. Bird kids in disguise are more interesting than bird kid superstars who preach about protecting nature. I like and respect nature, by the way. :lol:

Ya they are very good books!!
I've only read The last Battle, The silver chair, and The Voyage of the dawn treader!!
I didn't bother to read the rest of them because I already new the story from audio dramas, and...
I think The Voyage of the Dawn Treader and The Horse and His Boy were the best books. Maybe The Magician's Nephew, too. All the others were good, but I didn't like them quite as much.

Wow, everyone wants me to read The Hobbit XD
What can I say? It's a good book. :D

Back
Top Bottom