Lets talk about goats!

Here is my new bunny! Picture courtesy of her breeder: 281.jpeg
Sorry she is not a goat but the goat shed is not ready yet.

Here is my new bunny! Picture courtesy of her breeder:View attachment 1146999
Sorry she is not a goat but the goat shed is not ready yet.
So cute! You'll get there..Won't be long!:celebrate
Oh my gosh :lau:eek: I would absolutely let a baby elephant live here :lau

In winter used to bring the orphan calves into our garage to bottle feed them and my grandma would throw a hissy fit! The rest of us loved having the babies around :love
That's the whole problem you know....We LOVE those babies!!!:lau

Congrats on the babies!

So I got bud and Yoda castrated last week and this week. They had become quite a handful. Yoda was first and is doing great. He was the alpha and the min we separated him because he was being really rough bud started acting like jerk lol. All good now. Hoping this will calm bud enough to stop jumping the fence thats 4 feet high. Hes so short! I cant understand how he can do it. This morning I put him in the duck pen before we left because it was closer to my van and he climbed up on house and jumped over the wall. Over a six foot drop to the other side. He is so feaking mad at me right now. I don't think he'll ever be a lover like Stetson and yoda but itd be nice if I was able to pet him. Anyway.....

At the beginning of the summer I had a regular customer ask if I'd like her two female goats. They had been her daughter's but she moved and my customer felt bad that they weren't getting enough attention. I told her maybe but not untill I got my boys castrated. Well today I found out the mom goat had died and the daughter is having a hard time being alone. So I'm taking her. Will it be a problem with the boys? Should I wait to put them all together till the boys have healed up more?

Back
Top Bottom