Lets talk about goats!

Pics
I have heard sweet feed isn't good for goats does anybody knw for sure I have herd of it killing male goats wit kidney stones

There is nothing wrong with sweet feed. Sometimes feed formulated for horses such as Purina Omalene has a bit too much copper for goats. At least that's what my vet told me. I used to feed my goats COB which was rolled corn, oats, barley, and mollases. In the 40 plus years I had goats, I had only one wether that got urinary calculi.

Well fed goats are very fussy with their feed, it has been wet and very cold here over the past few days, mine will not eat wet feed, but go for any thing dry, including hay of any kind.

My new female

If I but one of my females wit my male jan 24 that makes her due any day now right
Well, that depends on when she came into heat. Was she in heat that day? Then she should have been due on Monday.
How long did you leave her in with him? What breed is she? Did you see him mount and breed her? Without knowing more info I can't really help you. :)

This is one of my favorite gestation online calculators btw... I'm lazy =P http://www.americangoatsociety.com/education/gestation_calculator.php

Back
Top Bottom