Lets talk about goats!

Pics
Just joining the goat world. My baby was born last night at my friends house and will be coming to my house w mom in a few weeks after we get fencing and barn up!!

Meet Trixie!!

I had 2 lil females goats born on fed 16 there horns never broke the skin yet u can feel the lil bumps like there there will there horns ever come out r will they just not have horns I have one that was born on dec 13 13 that is the same wat as there

Can you move the skin over the horn buds? If you can, they are polled (hornless).

i have a Nigerian dwarf goat she took forever her horns to come out. now he is a year old and those horns hurt when she head butts..but sorry don't believe in dehorning...

i have a Nigerian dwarf goat she took forever her horns to come out. now he is a year old and those horns hurt when she head butts..but sorry don't believe in dehorning...

i have a Nigerian dwarf goat she took forever her horns to come out. now she is a year old and those horns hurt when she head butts..but sorry don't believe in dehorning...

Back
Top Bottom