Let's talk about Star Wars!

Pics
EDIT: whoops, wrong thread, thought this was the movie thread. My brain is in outer space.....LOL

The power went off at my house, so I took myself off to the cinema. Saw X-Men Apocalypse. I enjoyed it, which was good because I'd heard negative feedback from one of the movie reviewers on tv.

Last edited:

Kind of the same thing here.

Obi wan kenobi I hear isn't in it..
Not sure why.. it's staged in the timeline that he would be around. .

Just a bunch of brand new characters. . No jedi. ..
Why would they make this movie? With so many other spin offs ideas.. there talking about obi-wan movies. .young han solo movies...

But no. Let make a movie about some unknown characters stealing death star plans first. .. kinda crazy..

I'd never even heard of "Rogue One" before you mentioned it here. Just looked at the trailer. You know what's wrong?

No cute robots.

I'd never even heard of "Rogue One" before you mentioned it here.  Just looked at the trailer.  You know what's wrong?  

No cute robots. 
lol

I think it's just gonna be a action film..some compare it to a war movie.
I think it's gonna be nice to see vader in action again.. probably the only reason I'll watch it..

Obi wan kenobi I hear isn't in it..
Not sure why.. it's staged in the timeline that he would be around. .

Just a bunch of brand new characters. . No jedi. ..
Why would they make this movie? With so many other spin offs ideas.. there talking about obi-wan movies. .young han solo movies...

But no. Let make a movie about some unknown characters stealing death star plans first. .. kinda crazy..

True. Huh interesting I did not know that.
Yeah it is kind of crazy!

Back
Top Bottom